Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It had to go...

Because of the cat food incident, Jonas had cat food crumbs all through his hair. He has been putting a lot of food and snot in his hair lately, and I am tired of cleaning it out. For those of you that don't have black children, their hair is like carpet, and trying to get food out of carpet is not easy... So, I shaved him...He was not impressed... But after the lollipop, he was fine with whatever I did! :-)

(if you click on this pic, you will see what I mean!)






I think he looks so cut bald! He has a great shaped head! He sucked that lollipop to the stick...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bald is beautiful....and honestly i don't know how you have any energy after luca.....i would be 600lbs from all the chocolate i would eat to de-stress......

keri

Laurie said...

I LOVE his hair!! Or lack of, I guess. It really looks so cute! I've come to find that out too about black hair...everything sticks in it!

Rebekah Hubley said...

I love it bald too! It was so easy cleaning him up today.

Keri-

I used to eat when stressed, but for some reason now I don't. I do usually have ice cream or something sweet at night! Honestly, I don't think I eat much during the day--I am too busy keeping crisis from happening. I do attribute my baby weight loss all to Luca! lol... So, these messes are not in vain... :-) Now I need to figure out how he can help me turn my fat into muscle!

Wendy Campbell said...

He looks so much older too! :) I'm not quite sure what I would have done if that happened to me. Probably nothing I could blog about!

Anonymous said...

I can wait to see my (your) little bald man... hes so cute!
i hope things are going well for you guys...
love and prayers constantly coming your way :)
Anna