Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm a BIG BOY now...





Yep, I have 2 boys that are learning to use the potty now!!! I could tell that Jonas was tooting, so I just decided to see what he would do if I put him on the potty. He sat and played for a couple minutes, then he got really serious and pooped and peed on the potty! Can you believe it??? There really might be a day that we don't buy diapers anymore! We will be able to take the most fabulous vacation with all of the money that we save in diapers, pull-ups, and goodnights!

I was going to take a pic of the "success" on the potty, but I thought that some of you might have grossed out. I almost did it though! I was so excited, and he did not get it at all. He was probably just thinking, "Dixie, (director of GLA) you really did pick out a crazy mom for me!!!" lol...

***BTW: Please ignore what the bathroom looks like! It was even uglier before I ripped up the carpet and tore down the wallpaper!!! I am awesome at creating projects for my husband! :-) This is on our 'to-do' list for this year. It is the smallest bathroom you have ever seen too! You could literally sit on the toilet, wash your hands in the sink, and soak your feet in the tub; without even moving! lol...

3 comments:

Phyl said...

Well done Jonas!! Looks like his surgery was very successful as well.

Anonymous said...

this post made my morning...yeah jonas!!!!! i had a bathroom like that when we were first married....you can definitely multi- task in such a room!!!!!and the line about diapers and a fabulous vacation was hilarious and so true!!

keri

Gwen said...

WooHoo Jonas!! You are such a BIG boy!!!! I'm jealous!! Right now we have 2 in diapers and when Miss Mari comes home it will be 3!! However, Faith, my youngest, is closest to being potty trained - PTL! We have a VERY small bathroom as well, could do all those things mentioned while sitting on the toilet!