Monday, April 13, 2009

Jonas's 1st Easter...

I will write more tomorrow... and I will post more pics, tomorrow about the day, but I wanted to get some pics up before I call it a night...even though it is 12:23am. :-)

I had to include all four of our family pic attempts that we took at Ryan's parents' house today. They make me laugh and not one of them is good. Funny, but not everyone is looking.






I had to include some great photos of Jonas too. I took him to a black barber the other day, and I am sooooooo pleased with his haircut. I wish that they would have left a little more on top, but it will grow back. My baby is a little man now!!! Doesn't he look great in his lavender Easter shirt!!! He is just BEAUTIFUL!!! If I do say so myself...I am just a bit byass though!




3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

you all looked so handsome and pretty in your Easter clothes...

jess said...

You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

my goodness he looks like a young man!!! what a happy and precious family.....can't wait for next easter with chun yan!!!!

keri