Sunday, July 20, 2008

The birthday boy at breakfast...

We had a great day today, and had a fun afternoon and evening with family and friends. The kids loved swimming in the pool, and the popsicles and frozen treats were a hit with all of the kids: and adults! We also celebrated a 1/2 birthday for Jonas, since we were not able to celebrate his 2nd birthday with him in January. He and Luca are 6 months and 6 days apart in age. Jonas LOVED his cake, and overall did very well with all of the chaos! I will try to post birthday party pics tomorrow, before we head off to Kings Island with Hannah and Micah for 2 days. Well it is almost midnight and my eyes are shutting as I type...

Here is Luca this morning at breakfast. I think he started to realize that today was all about him... :-) In the first picture, he is trying to hold up two fingers.







1 comment:

Wendy Campbell said...

Hey Bekah! I've started reading your blog. :) I should have been doing so sooner since you have been reading mine. :) I love reading what's going on.