Monday, July 13, 2009

A Video from China...

I have asked if Bethel would be able to video Chun Yan, so Hannah would be able to "see" her sister. Well tonight, right before going to bed I saw an e-mail from Bethel and inside was this...
(I think they turned the video camera vertically, like you would a still camera, but for video it just makes the video sideways... Oh well, I don't care... It is amazing hearing your child speak for the first time...absolutely amazing!!!!! I love hearing her sing... we will be wearing this video out at our house... lol... Without further ado, let me introduce you to (Fu Chun Yan) Angelina... She will find out that we are her family once our paperwork/home study is to China. Which hopefully is the middle/end of August.

8 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness, how wonderful. She is beautiful and that voice. I started tearing up when she began singing. What a precious gift.
Thanks for sharing.

Mandi

Anonymous said...

oh my good how absolutely precious!!!! her singing brought tears to my eyes......i can't wait for angelina to find out she has a family!!!


keri

One Crowded House said...

so precious! she has a beautiful voice!!!!!!!

what a gift this video is- and how awesome that she is in a loving place!!!

Jaime said...

What a beautiful smile and precious voice! It is so awesome hearing her sing, and about our Father! What a priceless gift to have this video! What did Hannah think?? Oh, I am so excited to see you reunite with this precious child!!!

Anonymous said...

She sings wonderfully! I cried at the words to the song. A child singing about her father (Christ) never leaving her is beautiful enough but when that child is an orphan....well theres a call for the water works to start. Her English is great! -Sherry

Ben said...

Wow! that was amazing. Her English is so good. Thanks for sharing.

Laurie said...

Oh my! I have just caught up with the last few posts and wow, what a sweetheart! I loved the video of her so much, so I can only imagine how much YA'LL love it!! She just has the sweetest spirit and really such a beautiful voice! And what a blessing it is to know she already knows Jesus and loves Him and is surrounded by such wonderful people. I can't believe how good her English is too!!
Can't wait until you get her home...and until she knows her 'sponsers' are her real family!!

Momto16 said...

So wonderful! What a blessing to see and hear her!! :)
and I love her name of course!
Blessings,
Sarah