Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Do I look pretty mommy?

This is the question I came home to a couple weeks ago. I was out running some errands, and when I came home, Hannah came to me right away to ask this question. I noticed something on her face and asked her about it, and all she could do is laugh. Through her giggles, she managed to tell me that she had gotten into my makeup, and put mascara on herself. She then asked, "Does my makeup look pretty?" I said, "Oh Hannah, you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!" She was very proud of herself! (For those of you that may not know, Hannah has been blind since birth.) For her to explore like this and put makeup on herself, was a VERY PROUD day for her momma! Hannah, Ryan, and I had the best laugh together about this! And yes, I definitely took pictures...


4 comments:

lori shepler - said...

hannah, you're a beautiful young lady that i'm blessed to know - you look fabulous with or without makeup - hope to see you all again soon

lori

-kate- said...

Ugh, too too gorgeous! She won our hearts the first time we met her! I will have to show Jeremy his friend!!! Please tell her hi for us!

Katie Todd said...

Those are great & priceless!! She is such a beautiful little girl...and your boys are adorable!!

Stephanie said...

Unforgettable moments! :)