Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Little More Time...

I know everyone is dying for pics. Yesterday was the first day that I felt like a normal human being. I have not had the energy at night to even start going through my pics. I am very anal and will not post them without going through them first and weeding out the bad ones. Sorry, it is my profession... :-) Angelina is doing great and fitting right in with our family. I need a couple more days to gather my thoughts and figure my emotions out. I feel like there is a tornado in my head... I will be back soon... promise!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I am dying to hear how things are and see pics! I don't get on facebook...so maybe I am missing something there. Oh well, know that I check this every day looking for an update. Praying for your family as you adjust. I cannot imagine how busy you might just be right now!

Anonymous said...

Please post an update! We all want to know how you are doing.