Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Less Than 48 hrs...

That's right, in less than 48 hrs., we will be leaving for China. I promise that I will be updating daily and our sitters are going to high jack the blog and put updates up for us from the home front. So many posts, you won't know what to do... Stay tuned... :-) I am off to pack the kids. They leave tomorrow with Anna and Jane up to MI to go to the GLA adoption gathering. It is a big one this year with all of the kiddos home from the earthquake. I am so bummed that we will not be there, but we are so excited to be going to China to get Angelina....

Maybe I will update tomorrow, or maybe in China... You will just have to check back to see... :-)

Thanks in advance for your prayers...

Rebekah

3 comments:

Phyl said...

I can't wait to read all about it! Prayers for the safest, most wonderful travels, for all of you.

One Crowded House said...

praying for safe travels for all of you!

Tina said...

Ahhh! It is Angelina and Michael on a trip to the supermarket!

Can't wait to hear updates in the future as God knits you all together as a family. :)

Tina
Bethel USA