Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Pics of Our Amazing Girl!!!!

Bethel is awesome!!! I just got these pics few minutes ago... Click on the first pic and you will see that she has a necklace on. I made that for her and it is sooooo surreal to see her wearing something that I had my hands on!!! The charm says "love" in braille. The first pic is my favorite and she is absolutely gorgeous...and loves to be girlie... Hannah is not a huge fan of getting all fancy...so, I will be so happy for Chun Yan's influence on her in this area... I love to do make-up, hair, and nails!!! Isn't she gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure what she was being interviewed for: I will have to inquire... not tonight though... I am going to bed, and will dream about our little girl a land away...




4 comments:

pinkdaisyjane said...

Beautiful girl!!!

Tom, Steph, Jeremy and Nick said...

she is sooo pretty! I cant wait to meet her.

Gwen said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I love the bunny ears that the lady is doing on her. It shows how happy they all are there. Happy staff helps for happy kids. They don't look wore out. -Sherry