Tuesday, September 22, 2009

House Showing...

Pray, Pray, Pray!!!!!!!!! It has been weeks since we showed our house, and our realtor group just called and someone wants to come through it tonight... YIKES!!!!!!!!!! This summer I made sure that our house was in "showing" condition most every day. Well, I have become complacent with the lack of showings. Not that it would take long to get it looking great, but I have 2 kiddos here and 2 more to get off the bus in 20 minutes. Nothing like an adrenaline rush!!!!! :-)
--------------------
Okay, the realtor just called and they are going to come through the house on Thursday... Whew... :-) I guess you know what I will be doing tonight, and tomorrow.... Getting my house to look like Martha Stewart's... lol...

PLEASE PRAY THAT OUR HOUSE SELLS!!!!! I packed up all of our winter clothes this summer to make our closets really spacious, and I will be so depressed if I have to unpack winter clothes and box up summer clothes...

COME ON GOD...PLEASE SELL OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a visual tour of our house...

2 comments:

One Crowded House said...

praying this is it.... we haven't had a showing in two months!

One Crowded House said...

any word on how it went? You were on my prayer list today!!!!!!!