Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things are Going Good...

I have risen from the ashes... I think... :-) We had the worst weekend last weekend, but I think we turned a corner. We have had the best week with Angelina and our family has had the best weekend yet. I have a great friend that keeps telling me: "Rebekah, it has only been 8 weeks." It feels like it has been 8 years some days, but I am seeing a light at the end of this tunnel. I will be back soon with photos and lots of stories that have been kept in my head.

Thanks for your prayers and support! This is by far the hardest and most emotionally draining challenge that I have ever had to face head on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I really miss you. I wish I could help. I have in no way been in your shoes but, I do feel like I've been absent from reality for sometime now. I wish we both had the time and energy to catch up. Someday we will...I know it. love you tons and tons!!!
you are always in my thoughts and prayers.