Monday, May 3, 2010

You're Invited...

Check out this invite below for the wonderful people at Matilda Jane Clothing... I am entering in the contest, even though I probably will not win... I have thoughts and ideas floating around in my head, and I just need to get them out of my camera and into an entry... :-) I will share my entry when I send it in...

I keep forgetting to update about our fundraiser... But, we raised over $850.00 that night, with the help of Matilda Jane Clothing! Thank you to all who came out for that amazing evening!!! I took a few picks, and I need to find them to post... I did not take many since I was so busy talking to everyone. It truly was an amazing night!!! Speaking of our China adoption: We got our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) today, so now we have to fill out some more immigration papers and get them back to WACAP and then once approved, they get sent back to China. Then, we get our invite to travel... Yeah!!!!!!!!

(Click on image to enlarge)

If you are having issues getting the image to enlarge, just hop on over to Denise's Blog and check see the invite full screen. Denise and Matilda Jane are so the "real deal"!!! They have such giving hearts and are always doing things for other people. I don't know about you, but this is the kind of person and company that I want to support!!! If you haven't yet, you must go and check out her amazing clothes here...

Have a great week!

Rebekah

1 comment:

pinkdaisyjane said...

I love hearing about companies that take care of their customers and the community! Thank you for continuing to share about the generosity- I'll definitely keep them in mind when I'm ready (able?) to shop!

Congrats on the success of the fundraiser and your paperwork! Continuing to pray her home to you!