Tuesday, February 17, 2009

After...

Here is the result of a couple hours of hair pampering. She did a really good job! I love the highlights and it just makes me cheery and wish for summer! My hair used to be more blonde than Hannah's, but as I have gotten older it has gotten darker. Especially with pregnancy. I used to have VERY curly hair too, but pregnancy did that in too!!! Oh, what we do for our children... :-) It is not my normal girl, but since it was free, I didn't care who did it.

I don't normally wear my hair curled under, but I was not complaining as she fixed my hair. My eyes were shut and I was just soaking up the peace and relaxation! She could have just played with my hair for another hour or so...it felt sooooo good!

AFTER


BEFORE

7 comments:

One Crowded House said...

i love it... makes it look like your skin got darker :) that's what I like about high lights.. it's like built in summer time!

I had my own little barber playing with my hair tonight. Stevenson asked if he could brush and fix my hair... I rarely turn down having my hair played with!! He got a little frustrated when it was time to put the pony tail holder back in though :)

jess said...

Love the smile on your face as much as the hair itself. I hear you on just enjoying someone else washing, cutting, styling your hair. I went almost a year without cutting mine once. Never again! We will find the time, right! :)
Jess

Phyl said...

Beautiful color and the style is super cute too!!

Jessica said...

love it :) great pic of you!

Laurie said...

Looks great! I'm sure that was an awesome afternoon spent...

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!

keri

Big Al, the gal said...

Fabulous!! The color and the flipped out look are great on you! So fun and fresh! ... just like your personality. What a great treat, and no one deserves it more.