Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update on the below video...

Laurie W just let me know that the sound IS working on the video below. Okay, now that I know that there is nothing wrong with our video upload, I will explain the end of the video...

At the very end, Hannah says, "Mom, what is Christmas?" What you don't hear at the end is Hannah saying, "It is where we celebrate Jesus's birth!" Just wanted you all to know that we have not kept the 'true' meaning of Christmas from our kids... :-) Sometimes she asks questions that she totally knows the answers to. Sometimes I think she just talks sometimes just to keep her mouth moving... :-) I have been known to tell her that my ears get a 5 minute time out. :-) I know, I am such a bad mom. But seriously, the girl does not stop talking from the moment she wakes up in the morning until the time she lays her head down at night!

That was the biggest adjustment for her when she started 1st grade! She would come home and say that it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring not being able to talk at school...

I sure hope that her future husband loves to listen... :-)

Now that I know the videos are uploading good, I will start posting some great ones...

No comments: