Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Alive...


Yes, I am still alive! Just really busy lately, and I have gotten out of the habit of blogging. I promise I will get back to it soon. I have enough stuff to blog for like a month...

Here is a low-down in bullet points...

BTW: HANNAH LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, AND SHE WANTS TO BLOG MORE SOON!!! :-)

-Might be buying a house???

-Hannah lost her 3rd tooth...
-Jonas got Botox injected into his left leg and left arm.
He was taking steps holding onto my one hand today.

-Witlene has been staying with us since last Wednesday. (Hands that Heal)
She flies back to Georgia on Wednesday.

-Luca is crazy as always... He bit Jonas today...

-Hannah started playing the Cello at school...

-Micah is VERY excited about Make a Wish...

-Micah had strep throat last week...

-No news from China yet...

-Ryan has 2 more classes and then is DONE with his Masters of Education... He has maintained a 4.0!!!!!!!!! Go Ryan!!!

-I worked tonight...
-I have been spoiled by Witlene cooking Haitian food this past week. I told Ryan not to get too used to all of these elaborately cooked meals!!! :-)

-It is already tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed!!! Stories, pics, and videos coming soon...

Thanks for hanging in there with me through this unplanned blog break!!!

Here are some random pics...


FYI...Her teeth are not dirty...She gets iron deposits on them...





Thanks Jess for the great Valentine's Day Weekend!!!




3 comments:

Phyl said...

Been missing your blog-what a great collection of pics-some of the best of Jonas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Hannah! Way to go on starting the cello! I play too and love it!
Kristin- Abby and Isaac's big sister

Gwen said...

I'm glad to hear you are "still alive" and well! : ) I MISSED you!! I was about to write and ask if everything was okay?!! Been praying for you!