Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school...

How is it here already??? This has had to be the fastest summer ever!!!!!!!!! Hannah started 2nd grade today and Micah started full-day Kindergarten. It was strange sending Micah to school, knowing that I would not see him again until this afternoon! I was sad that it was here, but I did get a lot done today while the boys were napping. :-) I took Jonas and Luca to the zoo this morning, and we had a lot of fun. It is really easy just keeping track of 2 kids instead of 4!

Here are some pics from this morning. The other little boy in some of the pictures is Jared: Micah's friend and next door neighbor. The other little girl is Jacey, my niece. Ryan's sister lives 2 housed down from us. Both kids had a great day, and they were both in bed by 7:30 tonight.










1 comment:

Judy said...

awww. Glad you get to spend some time with the younger two. It was bittersweet when Andrew went to school. I loved having him home, but I was able to have 1 year with my little Owen...many trips to the coffee shops. He shares and appreciates my passion in life for good brew.