Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not Going Private...

I may change my mind, I do this often, but I no longer feel comfortable going private... I am not a person who lives in fear. I need to be sensible and smart, but not fearful. I will not be posting much or any about Chun Yan until we have our official LID (Log In Date).

Nothing bad happened, we were just given good, sound advice from our agency that we need to not put a lot up about her until we have our LID... If I had known before, I would not have posted some things, but I did not know, and I don't want to feel like I have done anything wrong: I HAVEN'T!!!! To me making the blog private would be hiding something, and I have nothing to hide... :-)

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self–discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

This blog has helped a lot of families out there raising children with special needs and I want to be "easy to find" and not private.

So, anyway...There ya have it... I am no longer going private! :-)

Thanks to those of you that wrote and wanted to follow us privately... If I decide to change my mind again... :-) I still have your e-mails...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was just too much work to have to enter all those email addresses wasn't it? :-)
Cathleen
private blogger, who can't wait to meet you in less than 6 days