Monday, June 22, 2009

House For Sale...

If you know of anyone moving to Fort Wayne, or someone who lives in the Fort Wayne area...Send them this link. The "For Sale" sign went in on Saturday and here is virtual tour of our house. We live in a historical neighborhood and have THE BEST neighbors. We are just out of room. I love the house, but with our 5th child coming in a few months, we are all out of space. It just looks like a house to me now without all of my many photos up all around the house. I love to decorate with large photos and candles and most all of them are packed up and in the garage. I did keep a few up just for some character.

So, here is where we live:

http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?T=1925089

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I loved getting a tour of your house!! You have decorated it so nicely and I love all the colors, etc. It will be perfect for just the right sized family. I love old houses like that will neat little nooks and crannies. :) I may be way late on this news, but did the house you were looking to buy work out/ still available??

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should buy it... I would love to move to Fort Wayne and live so close to you!!!